Sunday, March 13, 2011

One second of Jannah is enough to make one forget


Anas radhiallahu anhu narrates that Rasoolullaah said, “On the Day of Judgement, that dweller of Jahannam (hellfire) who had

lived the most luxurious life in this world will be
brought and he will be put in Jahannam for a second and
taken out. He will then be asked, ’0 son of Adam, did
you ever experience any good? Did you ever experience
any comfort?’ He will say, ‘No, I swear by Allah, my
Lord.’ Then, that dweller of Jannah who lived the most
difficult life in this world will be brought and he will put
in Jannat for a second and out. He will be asked, ’0 son
of Adam, did you ever experience any difficulty? Did
you ever experience any hardship?’ He will say, ‘No, I
swear by Allah ~, my Lord. I never experienced any
hardship and I never experienced any difficulty. ‘”

[Sahih Muslim]



No comments:

Post a Comment